Thursday 9 August 2012

Cross Country Training



Every day team 5 goes to cross country training. Each day the run will become more harder and harder. We do it to get ready for the real cross country.
                                                                                                                            

Most of us do not like running. But I love running because it is really fun. I always try not to stop and keep on going.


While we run I like to look at the things around me like trees, house and other things. As I pass by my friends I said  “bye bye” and keep on running.


Finally I finished and I was so tired but I was happy with myself for not stopping. I had to walk around the court so we can cool down because I was puffing. At the end we stretched all together so we don't have sore back.

No comments:

Post a Comment