Monday 27 August 2012

Liu Xiang



Hi my name is  I come from China. I won the 110m Liu XiangHurdles at the olympic in 2004.I entered the olympic again in 2008, but sadly I knocked down some Hurdles and disappointed my country. So my country wants me to win in the 2012 Olympics and I will try not to let them down.

Entering the London olympic stadium the crowd went wild!!! I did not want to let my country down so I am going to give it my all. “On your marks get set go” I was off.

Sprinting to the first Hurdles I jumped, but sadly I knocked the first hurdle down. I fell on the grown and hurt the some leg I hurt in 2008. I had let my country and myself down I was sad. I got back up and hopped to the place I came in from.

But then someone stopped me and tell me I was not allowed that way. So I turned around and hop to the last hurdles and kissed it because I would miss it because I was going to retire. Then I Hopped away with some friends helping me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan,
    This piece of writing needs some more work in it. Maybe you could fix it up in your own time. Anyway, I can't wait to read more interesting post. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan,
    This piece of writing needs some more work in it. Maybe you could fix it up in your own time. Anyway, I can't wait to read more interesting post. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    I like the way you use the speech and comprehended.
    Well don keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete