Thursday 8 November 2012

Athletics


Sprinting toward the finish line I came 2 place. “You're fast” I said to Tame the person I was trying to beat. “ 1,2,3 come over here” one of the teachers said.

As we got closer we thought we were in trouble or something like that but she was actually picking the finalists. She then said to wait here for the others. I was so excited.

Walking to the start line again, I suddenly got nervous. “Take your mark, get  set, bang” mister J said and I was off.

Running off, my feet started hurting but I still cared about running. It started hurting even more but I just ignored it and kept on running.

I came 4th and Lee just beat me, but I was still proud of myself for not giving up - even though my foot hurt. Next  was Iisa. Then Ron. I was limping away with pride.

2 comments:

  1. Everуοne lovеs what you guys are usually uр toο.
    Τhis kinԁ of cleνer woгκ and exposurе!
    Кeеp uр the fantastiс works guys I’ve inсluԁed you guys to
    blogroll.

    Ηегe iѕ mу blog core training pilates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alωays spent mу half an hοuг tο rеаd this wеb site’s posts daily along
    with а mug оf coffеe.

    My blog ... losing weight after 50

    ReplyDelete