Thursday 29 November 2012

My toy movie


Our school-wide Inquiry was called Toy Story and I had the chance to create an imaginary toy.
I started by designing my toy using Google Draw. I then animated it using Hyperstudio and put it into iMovie to edit my animation. I had to use Hyperstudio again to create a stack with interactive buttons. I used Quicktime to make a screen recording of my interactive stack. Next I then used an iPad and iRig Microphone to record the voiceover in AudioBoo. I had to figure out how to download my voiceover so I could add it to my screen recording in iMovie.

I’m not finished yet.

Using Garageband I made a neat soundtrack. Finally, I uploaded my completed movie to vimeo and then embedded it on my blog to share.
I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan,
    I really like this movie. It was interesting to watch. Your toy is fantastic. My favourite part of your toy is how it can fly. I can't wait to read more interesting post. Keep up the great work!!!

    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete