Monday 14 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection 2014

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be creating movies with my friends. I loved learning about empathy. I also liked learning our school karakia and mihi as well.

I have made improvements in Math and reading. I know this because in math have learnt new strategies and I know how to solve questions like 5 to the power of 4. My favorite subject is math. I know I’ve improved in reading because I have worked really hard on reading.

I still need to work hard to improve my proof reading and spelling skills. I know this because some of my stories don’t make sense. My teacher always has to check my spelling and I always use spell check when I’m writing a story.

I am most proud of my efforts in reading because I have worked hard to learn things like skimming and scanning.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be:
1. Manage my time better.
2. I will work harder
3. I will concentrate on my work and not other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment