Monday 23 March 2015

Polyfest 2015 Gift Bags

Waiting to receive a Black ASB gift bag, I was full of curiosity. “I wonder what is in there” I thought to myself. I watched all the other students draw objects out of their bags. My classmates and I were at the 2015 Polyfest collecting ASB gift bags. Finally I was given a bag by one of the generous female ASB workers. I politely thanked her.

I assumed there was something like stickers etc, but the bag contained a small sized ASB bottle of sunscreen, an ASB water bottle, an ASB hackey sack, a pair of ASB sunglasses and an ASB sun hat. This is an amazing act of kindness, acknowledging a vast amount of students by giving each and every one of them an ASB gift bag that had all sorts of different things in it.

I'd like to thank ASB for providing all these gifts, although not many people thanked them. I would like to say a big thank you for everything you have done. I am truly grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan, it sounds like you had an unexpected bonus at the Polyfest. Good on you for taking the time to acknowledge the ASB's generosity here.

    I notice you are still in Year 7. Why don't you email me a more accurate 'About Me' and I will update your blog for you :)

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete