Wednesday 5 August 2015

Needs and Wants



To help us understand the diffrence between needs and wants we looked at shopping for our families. I worked with Iisa to complete a list. At first a budget was not stated however we had these gidelines that we needed to follow

  • Shopping list includes ingrediets for 5 main meals; shopping list has at least three different types of fruit;
  • Shopping list has 4 sanitary products included; shopping list has enough bread and milk for the week
  • Think about: quantity of particular items, e.g. number of bread loaves, litres of milk, grams of mincemeat, etc.

After completing the list we recievied a budget and had to think of which items were necessary and which weren't. My grocery list totalled to $109 but my budget was $200 dollars. I have $91 dollars left. I have chosen to save the money for later.

2 comments:

  1. I love it here. Reading your blogs is therapeutic. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for do assignment for me? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering cheap assignments to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for Spanish writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Spanish writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete