Wednesday 23 September 2015

In 10 Years time

In 10 years time I will be 22 years old. I will have completed college. I will have completed my business degree which takes about 4 years. I will be renting an ordinary apartment in the city. I will have a rabbit called Larry.

Spend: I will be very careful with what I spend my money on. I will create a budget where I section my money. Before I purchase anything I will think about these things.
  1. Do I really need it
  2. Is it of good quality
  3. Is there a cheaper version

Save: I will budget my money well and try to save for a family trip. I will also save for an emergency like if my car breaks down.

Share: I will share my money with my mum and other family members. I also want to sponsor a child at world vision and provide them with food, water, shelter and a good education.

No comments:

Post a Comment