Friday 20 November 2015

Andrew Patterson


College is a very exciting and important part of our education. Recently a great speaker named Andrew Patterson delivered an inspirational speech, informing our students of what to expect during college. He spoke about topics like time management, sorting priorities, good and bad habits and many more. One thing I found very interesting was that your brain is like a muscle it grows if you exercise it, this means you can expand your knowledge and brain capacity if you challenged yourself. Personally I look forward to college as I believe that I will learn new things and knowledge is power.

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are amazing. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for urgent assignment help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best urgent assignment help.

    ReplyDelete